- Perfect for Watercolor Brush Pens.
- Designed to work with all water based paints, glazes, gouache and acrylic.
- Reduced absorbency and refined structure enable prolonged blending and scrubbing.
- 300gsm, Cold Pressed, Acid Free.
- One smooth side and one texutred.
This 300 gsm, acid free, cold pressed, professional artists watercolor paper is perfect for all water based paints, washes and glazes. Where it really shines though is Watercolor Pens. There are hundreds of brands of watercolor pens, and papers out there but very few, if any, papers designed specifically to work with Watercolor Pens. With this Fine Graded paper, Chromatek has remedied that. This paper has even absorption and a forgiving surface that enables superior blending and permits scrubbing and lifting. This is perfect paper for all artists, especially beginners. If you have struggled to blend your watercolor pens or create the effects you see in tutorials and videos then your current paper is probably to blame. Use Chromatek paper and experience watercolors as they should be. One textured side and one semi smooth side give you two radically different looks and enable completely different approaches to watercolor painting.